Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Is he cute, or what? Get ready for Christmas with a happy inked portrait of Santa wearing either a red or blue Santa Suit. My ready to go drawing goes under white fabric and I'll guide you step by step through completion. Everyone can do this ink painting on fabric.
This is a 1 day class.
1. Painters or masking tape
2. Fabric and paper scissors
3. Paper and pencil for notes
4. Fine or ultra fine tip black sharpie marker
5. A few paper towels
6. 1/2 yard high quality WHITE PFD fabric (*)
7. A fat quarter of white scrap fabric (for practice)
8. Tsukineko Fabric Inks, Markers, Applicators (*)
9. Santa Drawing (*)
10. NOTE: For venues that don't provide a plastic covered table... please bring a large smooth surface white trash bag..like for kitchen trash cans.
(*) Items noted with an asterisk (*) are usually part of a class kit.